KFC are continually looking for cooks, team members, and cashiers for the ever growing fast food restaurants. Each employee is trained on-site and over time, associates can earn promotions to shift leaders or assistant managers.
Brief History of KFC
Kentucky Fried Chicken, popularly known as KFC, is an American fast food restaurant. It was founded in September 1952 by Colonel Sanders. It mainly specializes in fried chicken. It has many chains globally, with its main headquarters located in Louisville, Kentucky.
As of 2018 KFC is established 136 countries making it the second largest restaurant worldwide, after McDonald’s.
There are two main ways of applying for a job at KFC. Making an online application or physically going to any KFC restaurant and making a request.
Before making an application, it’s important to note the following:
* For you to work for any KFC in Spain, you must be 16 years old and above.
* Different KFC stores have different hours of operation. It is important that you call to find out the hours of operation.
This will help you not to bounce, depending on the desired store. The application can be done by manually filling in a form or visiting the KFC Hiring Website. Through the website, you will be able to search for the intended position in any city.
How To Apply for a KFC job in Spain.
* Fill in your personal details requested in the provided form. This includes your name, address, contact, etc.
The boxes with red stars should be filled. Providing true information is encouraged.
* Mention the number of hours you are available to work. There is an option for full-time, part-time and the desired salary.
* Your work and education background is important for this process. You can choose to list your employer or recent workplace if there exists any.
* You are required to have at least one reference. It is important that you have someone who knows you well, preferably a professional person.
* Read through the terms and conditions and review your application before submission.
The Benefits of Working For KFC.
The stock Benefits.
Qualified employees of Kentucky Fried Chicken, are given the privilege of purchasing the restaurant stocks at lowered prices.
KFC employees get food in the restaurant at discounted prices. Also during your shift, a free meal is provided.
The Tuition benefits
Reimbursement programs are offered by the Kentucky Fried Chicken to their employees. This means that you can advance in your education while still working for the company. A tuition reimbursement program will be facilitated. The student employee’s schedule is Prioritized too.
KFC offers health insurance benefits to its qualified employees. This includes dental and medical insurance. Vision and eye care are also part of the benefits package.
The restaurant offers retirement benefits for its qualified employees. Out of the many programs it offers, upon retirement, you will not go unrecognized.
There are also many other unmatched benefits that come with working for KFC. Which other employers would be this good to their employees?
Click Here to start your application at KFC in Spain.